Early Buzz: 'Star Wars,' 'Up All Night' and more
Posted February 13, 2013
Hello there! We're midway through the week, and soon I'm heading into the office to open some mail.
Thanks to all of you who entered yesterday's Fandango contest, and congrats to our three winners: Karee P., Quincy T. and Sandi L. Check your e-mail for the tix!
- Peter Sarsgaard has joined the cast of AMC's The Killing.
- Alec Baldwin and his wife are expecting a baby.
- Up All Night is going to film a multi-camera episode (with studio audience) without Christina Applegate.
- Netflix and Dreamworks are planning a children's series.
- Not surprisingly, The Walking Dead has been named the deadliest show on TV.
- Great list: "74 Things That Every Great Star Wars Movie Needs."
- The real-life Downton Abbey estate is worth roughly $400 million.
- What are the worst love songs of all time?
- House of Cards is Netflix's most-streamed show, though the company won't reveal actual numbers.
- Johnny Marr is the recipient of the NME Godlike Genius Award.
- Ticketmaster will now allow customers to transfer tickets digitally.
- BBC has canceled The Hour.
- Hear Wanda Jackson on World Cafe.
- Here are 10 food documentaries streaming on Netflix.
- This PBS doc about "real-life superheroines" looks cool.
- A Fables video game is in the works.
- Burning question: How much does Darth Vader weigh?
- Coolest My Little Pony ever.
- And finally, if you put on these pajamas and hide in the closet, I bet you'd scare the bejeezus out of your loved one.
Latest in Entertainment