Gahanna, OH 43230
Hours: SUN-SAT 6-10
- Cuisine Type: American Restaurants
- Restaurant Style: American, American Traditional/Classic, Barbecue, Beef, Burgers, Chicken, Chili, Coffee, Desserts, Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt, Italian, Ribs, Salads, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soups, Steaks
- Price Range: Under $9
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: None
- Facility Features: Free Wi-Fi
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
My Table After a Twenty-Four Minute WaitDate taken: August 17, 2011
Still empty as they took twenty-five minutes to bring out a simple side salad.
Side SaladDate taken: August 17, 2011
Twenty-Five minute wait for this. Lettuce, a few grape tomatoes and some croutons.Note the Colonial dressing just slopped into the cup.
Big Farm Cheeseburger and FriesDate taken: August 17, 2011
Good tasty burger. Well seasoned, great chewy bun. Fries were cold, as it had sat, but they they seem like they would have been good otherwise.
- Menu: View Menu
- Payment Methods: All Credit
- Parking: Free Lot
- Email Address: www.bobevans.com
What's the vibe?
1 of 1 said Casual
How much is an average meal?
1 of 1 said Bargain $$
What meal do they do best?
1 of 1 said Can't decide
What makes this place special?
None of these
1 of 1 said None of these
What's the dress code?
1 of 1 said Casual
What's to drink?
1 of 1 said No alcohol
Who would you bring here?
1 of 1 said Anybody
Can you order out?
1 of 1 said Takeout only
Where's the best place to park?
1 of 1 said Lot