Grove City Lanes
- claimed by: dannylectro5172
Neighborhood: Woodlawn3940 Broadway
Grove City, OH 43123
- Bar Type: Sports Bars
- Restaurant Style: Bar Food, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt, Sandwiches, Wings
- Bar Style: Live Music, Neighborhood, Pool Hall
- Venue Style: History
- Music Style: Acoustic, Classic Rock, Country, Rockabilly
- Price Range: $9-15
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar
- Facility Features: Jukebox, Live Music, Free Wi-Fi
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Grove City Lanes is a vintage neighborhood bowling establishment that has changed very little since the 1950's. In addition to bowling on genuine wood lanes with over-the-floor ball returns, Grove City Lanes also features periodic performances by acoustic rockabilly singer Jimmy Razor
- Games: Bowling, Darts, Pool Tables
- Payment Methods: All Credit
- Parking: Available, Street
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the vibe?
2 of 2 said Sports bar
How are the drink prices?
1 of 1 said Dirt-cheap $
What makes this place special?
None of these
1 of 1 said None of these
What's the dress code?
1 of 1 said Anything goes
Does it have any special drinks?
1 of 1 said Great beer
What kind of music gets played?
None of the above
1 of 1 said None of the above
Who plays the best music here?
The live bands
1 of 1 said The live bands
Where's the best place to park?
1 of 1 said Street
What's the best night to go?
1 of 1 said Monday