Garcia's Internazionale Restaurant
- claimed by: mandriotti
Columbus, OH 43220
Hours: Dinner Tues - Sat 5pm - 11pm, Fri - Sat 5pm - 2am
- Cuisine Type: Latin Restaurants
- Restaurant Style: American Nuevo Latino, Coffee, International Fusion, Latin American, Peruvian, Tacos/Burritos
- Bar Style: Beer Garden, College, Gay and Lesbian, Neighborhood, Tequila, Wine
- Venue Style: Performance Art, Spoken Word
- Music Style: Latin
- Price Range: $9-15
- Reservations: NO
- Meals Served: Dinner, Late Night
- Alcohol: Beer, Full Bar, Wine
- Facility Features: Happy Hour, Late Night, Offers Classes, Open Microphone, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, Free Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
Mama Rosa & Papi Geno raised on the Coast of Callao, Peru have brought their families recipes to America to share with us traditional Culinary techniques. Try our famous Pisco Sour, Jumping Beef ®™ & Chili Rellenos A Columbus Tradition Since 1977
- Menu: View Menu
- Parking: Street
- Email Address: email@example.com
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!