Royal Ginger Asian Fusion Bistro
Neighborhood: Polaris8591 Sancus Blvd
Columbus, OH 43240
Hours: 10:00 A.M. - 10:30 P.M.
- Cuisine Type: Sushi
- Restaurant Style: Chinese, Fusion Pan-Asian, Japanese, Sushi, Thai
- Venue Style: Modern Art
- Price Range: $9-15
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dinner
- Alcohol: Beer, Bottle Service, Full Bar, Wine
- Facility Features: Happy Hour, Outdoor Seating, Takeout/Carryout, Vegetarian, Wi-Fi
Question 1 of 9 view all
Answer questions. See results.
Try one of these tips to improve your results:
- Ensure your search term was spelled correctly.
- Use a filter, search by neighborhood or drag and zoom the map to check a different part of town.
- Make your search less specific (e.g. Chinese instead of Kung Pao chicken).
- Are we missing a venue or event? Add it and let us know what you think.
The base to majority of our Pan-Asian fusion cuisine starts with our hand-made sauces, which are prepared on-sight with only the freshest produce and highest quality ingredients. Combine this with a very exclusive sushi menu, full of some of the most creative traditional and tempura-style rolls, and you have Royal Ginger Asian Fusion Bistro. Keeping the balance between authentic classic themes and innovative contemporary ideas is how the entire restaurant was designed. We take traditional techniques and flavors from all different Asian cuisines, and fuse them together with a modern twist, creating a sensational assortment of dishes that are guaranteed to stand out from the typical oriental-style restaurant.
- Payment Methods: All Credit
- Parking: Free Lot
- Email Address: email@example.com
What's the vibe?No answers yet. Be the first!
How much is an average meal?No answers yet. Be the first!
What meal do they do best?No answers yet. Be the first!
What makes this place special?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's the dress code?No answers yet. Be the first!
What's to drink?No answers yet. Be the first!
Who would you bring here?No answers yet. Be the first!
Can you order out?No answers yet. Be the first!
Where's the best place to park?No answers yet. Be the first!